Jan 9, 2008

Click to play Memories
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
!

Just thinking of my mom and her memories lately. This is not an anniversary of her death or anything - just because. For any of you who didn't know Hawaii was my mom's dying wish. Everyone helped her get there along with her children and spouses. We could never thank everyone enough for those last final memories with her. She lived to make it there and passed 4 days after we returned. Trip of a lifetime. Wonderful memories.

4 comments:

Mike & Mandy said...

Hi Niki! I didn't know you lost your Mom. I am really sorry she left so early. These pictures are really nice! Also, your children's Christmas picture is very nice! --Mandy

Krista said...

I'm really glad you did this. I know how hard it is for you. You know what I know. This is not the end.
Luv ya!

meghan said...

I love those pictures.. What a blessing you were able to have that opportunity. I never realized how much you look like your mom.

Frisbies Forever said...

You do look like your Mom, she is beautiful. I bet she looks happily down on your little family. Lorianne