Aug 31, 2008






Photo Shoot
We had so much fun doing this photo shoot. Just thought we'd share some of our favorites. The boys went to JC Penney last week and had theirs together so now it was the girls turn. I will post the Penney ones when I get them. The sailor dresses were ones that my sister and I wore for a pic when we were about these same ages. My mother always loved them and they were one of her prized possessions. She made us save them for our girls one day. She would really love to see these pics. I tried not to get emotional knowing how much she loved them. Anyway, enjoy!

3 comments:

Krista said...

She does see them! And you know she is lovin the girls in those dresses. That is so special.I Love it!

Anonymous said...

That is so special! You are so lucky to have them and those memories! Your girls are beautiful!

meghan said...

I like the idea with your rocking chair. I can understand why it would be hard, but what a cool thing to hand down to your kids later!