Oct 28, 2008

Dino Baby
As many of you know our little baby has this dino scream/roar lately much to his parents dismay. So I saw it so fitting to make him a dinosaur hat. I made up the pattern and stayed up until 1:30 making it the other night. I love to crochet so much. Too bad I can't just stay home and make things for a living. Does anyone want one for a small fee? I could make alien hats, cat ears, bunny ears, Santa hats, or whatever. And speaking of staying home, I am seriously thinking about watching kids in my home so I can stay home. I have always wanted to sooooo badly. Does anyone know anyone who needs a sitter before/after school or whenever? Please call me if you do. And Happy Halloween everyone. Hope you all have a safe and fun T or T.


4 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

You are so creative!!! That is awesome!!!! I wish I knew how.

Mandy said...

I love it! He looks so cute! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

You have a serious talent there! That hat is Awesome!

Stacy said...

Master, you need to teach me... grasshopper... I like to crochet, but I only know one stitch! He is so cute in that hat!