Nov 15, 2008

I love this picture. It is the 1 year pic mom took on my actual birthday - Nov. 7. We celebrated with family 1 week later. I spent my real birthday in the car going to Kansas City. At least I got to swim at the hotel that night but mom's camera was broken so there are no pics.



Sometimes I like to trick my mom and smile after the camera goes off. Still sooo cute if I do say so myself.

What's that? It's my birthday you say? Where's the cake?



Oh, there it is. I love Diego. My mom laughs at me because the only time I hold still is when I watch Diego or am drinking my bottle before bed.



Cake!!! Mom, why is your mouth open if I'm supposed to eat this? Silly mommy.



Pretty good if I do say so myself. I ate my whole piece. Thanks CH for the great cake.



Now on to the toys. I like all the noises these make.




Wait, wait!!! Just wanted everyone to see my shirt. It says Master of Disaster and that is what I do right now. I learned to crawl 2 weeks before my 1st birthday and am much happier but still like to scream and watch everyone's heads turn. What a day. One is wonderful.





























1 comment:

Krista said...

Happy B-day little man! Wow time flies!!! I remember his first day in this world like it was yesterday. What a precious little boy!