Apr 12, 2010

Wow! I am ecstatic yet apprehensive, thrilled yet worried, excited and nervous all at the same time. I have been flattered by a Dr and asked to be his nurse. He is starting something completely new in the area called Team Care and he has asked me to start it with him and his current 2 office nurses. Offering me the same money and possibly part time if I wanted to pursue being a Nurse Practitioner with a yearly bonus type plan. Wow! Team Care is not currently done anywhere and what it is is that you come to the dr and have a good 45 minutes with the nurse and doctor together. You start with the nurse and she gets an adequate history and asks if you need anything else like - do you need your children seen today? - do you need that mole removed? - do any of your medicines need refilled? - what other issues do you have? If this takes off this will be huge. If this works for me this will be a fit for life. So what to do? Take it and not feel guilty about leaving Christian home with his DAD until 2:30? After all he will be home with DAD and all the rest are in school. They will be flexible about school activities during the day and needed times off. Or do I stay working on the weekends, make less, miss church, and stay knowing that it is not my dream job? I have gotten over my self confidence issues over the weekend and know this is something I CAN do. But should I?

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

Oh, wow! Decisions, Decisions! I know you will make the right one. Pray and it will become clear. Good Luck!